Analysis on the development of imported food in China

Posted on Posted inhgouziab

from the food market in recent years, the domestic market share of imported food in the food share started to increase, whether it is the monopoly of imported food stores or supermarkets in imported food counters have a certain amount of growth, this phenomenon brought back a lot of entrepreneurs of the imported food in the exploration of the development of the domestic status quo.

in Europe and the United States, there are 97% people who regularly consume leisure food, it has become a lifestyle, leisure food is more healthy, fashionable and functional development. In our country, the import of leisure food is also popular because of the import of leisure food healthy fashion, exquisite packaging, taste unique, sophisticated and popular.   it is understood that imported food consumption groups, 95% are women, while the remaining 5% of men, but also for women and children to buy snacks".

The bottle of mineral water per

The high income of their


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *